ServiceMaster National Capital Restoration provides emergency response, mitigation, and cleanup of properties damaged by water, fire, mold, and biohazards including disinfection services. We believe in building lasting relationships with our local community and customers. Those relationships start with great employees.
We are looking to hire a Technician willing to learn all aspects of property restoration. This individual will help us improve our capability to render professional-level service in a timely and quality manner.
- Perform water/fire/smoke damage and mold remediation repair as directed by supervisor
- Cutting and removing drywall, insulation, carpet, and other types of installed flooring
- Removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, cleaning, light, and demolition
- Sets up and monitors air movers and/or dehumidifiers
- Report any equipment malfunction to the supervisor
- Report any customer problems or damage to the supervisor
- Complete assigned job tasks according to company processes while maintaining quality control on each job
- Perform daily monitoring and required activities on all active jobs with a sense of urgency
- Competitive pay with opportunity for growth and overtime
- Paid training and exam fees covered for all Certifications needed
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off available
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Bonus Program Eligibility
- 401(k) Retirement Program
Visit our website to learn more about us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.