• Assistants must meet the requirements of the NCLB and Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) at the time of hire.
• A high school diploma or GED is required.
• Preferred but not required for this position- An Associate Degree or two years of college study OR a score of at least 455 on the Parapro Test is a plus.
• Experience working with elementary students.
• Must be willing to work Monday through Friday. Must be willing to work up to 5 days onsite in Elementary schools.
• Submit to an FBI fingerprint background check and Central Registry check as a term of employment.