Goodwin House has been uplifting the lives of older adults and those who care for them since 1967. Based in Northern Virginia, we are a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, committed to exceptional service and personalized care. Our family of services includes two senior living communities, an innovative continuing care at home program, health care services, hospice, home health services, rehabilitation therapy and the Goodwin House Foundation.
Primary responsibility is to serve the residents with compassion and patience, while also maintaining high customer satisfaction and stringent sanitation standards. This candidate must possess the ability to speak, read, write and communicate effectively with residents, staff, and others as required.
1. Previous food service experience preferred
2. Ability to communicate effectively in English
3. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with others and work as a team player
4. Must effectively comprehend and follow instructions
5. Excellent customer services skills required
6. Ability to work well under pressure and be accountable for mistakes.
7. Accurately put orders into a POS.
8. Ability to lift server trays, stand on your feet for extended periods of time, bend and stoop as needed.
9. Must adhere to company policy for uniform and dress code standards.
10. Must complete all closing duties as required.
11. Must be able to work part-time from 4:30-8:30 pm, including weekends and holidays