CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (But not limited to)
• Responsible for welcoming our guests and serving drinks and food in a courteous and timely manner.
• Suggestively sells food; describes menu items and daily features.
• Communicates with guests during their entire meal to ensure they are enjoying their dining experience.
• Practices alcohol awareness and exercise good judgement when serving guests alcohol to comply with applicable laws.
• Maintains professional, composed and calm demeanor at all times.
• Assists in an entire team effort.
• Full service restaurant experience. (preferred)
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Organization skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
• Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
• Ability to stand for long hours.
• Ability to reach, bend, squat and lift while on the shift.
• Ability to carry items weighing up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per shift.