Responsibilities of a Server:
• Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
• Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
• Upselling additional products when appropriate.
• Taking orders using software, order slips, or by memorization.
• Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
• Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
• Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
• Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of tables and tableware.
• Providing exceptional guest experience.
Server Job Requirements:
• Prior experience as a server is a plus.
• Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
• Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly.
• Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
• Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
• Working with team members to provide an exceptional guest experience.