- Championing the designated care manager concept throughout the neighborhoods, recruiting, hiring, training and coaching a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families will be an important part of your leadership role
- A passion for working with seniors
- One (1) year experience preferred in assisted living, long term care or hospital industries or experience/exposure to the memory impaired senior population
- College degree and management experience may be required per state requirements
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.