Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring an Administrative Services Specialist in Alexandria, Virginia. The primary purpose of this job is to support the administrative functions of the Professional Services Department. This position will provide full-service support and acts as a central point of contact for transaction processing, data entry, licensing, and additional agent services for offices across the region. This position will also collaborate across departments to provide best-in-class support to our offices to ensure agent success.
Responsibilities Essential Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
• Support branch office transaction processing across the region.
• Enter all listings and sales information into the Company's database according to the organization's guidelines and procedures.
• Provide onsite branch office administrative support as needed.
• Maintain incoming support requests from offices and ensure issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
• Add/renew licenses and associations as required (ex: HUD, MRIS, and Boards, RE licenses).
• Maintain trigger marketing enrollments, processing, maintenance and reports.
• Review department's invoices and allocate expenses to respective cost centers.
• Create and distribute financial reports.
• Update agent records within data processing system.
• Support adding/removing users from company programs and tools as needed.
• Provide marketing materials, utilizing company tools and programs to include, but not limited to HomeSwing (CRM), Cloud CMA, BHHS Resource Center, etc.
• Remain apprised of upgrades & updates to programs and communicate changes to key stakeholders.
• Support planning and execution of company events including trade shows, awards, sales rally, meeting, etc.
• Maintain company supply inventory and process office supply orders.
• Maintain company forms.