Watergate at Landmark (WAL) is a Luxury high-rise condominium community in Alexandria’s West End. WAL is seeking a full-time Patrol Services Officer for Baker Shift 6:30 a.m. or Charlie Shift 2:30 – 11:00 p.m. shift to provide property patrol services to the residential community.
DUTIES: Includes but not limited to the following.
· Enforcement of Bylaws, rules and regulations and issue notices for violations.
· Patrol property for safety concerns and violations.
· Assist in operations of front and back gate duties to include:
· Conduct multiple property inspections for safety to include perimeter fence, storage rooms, lighting, etc.
· Follow property procedures for emergency situations to include fire, water leaks, power outage, elevator rescue, threats, weather etc.
· Provide daily log reports.
· Other duties as assigned.
A pre-employment background check and drug screening will be required prior to hire.
BENEFITS: Generous benefits package, with health, dental and life insurance available. Employer pays 90% of health insurance for employee. A retirement plan eligibility after three-years of service. Paid vacation, sick leave, and personal time earned bi-weekly.
Submit resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Include in the body of your resume and email detailing your qualifications for the position and responses to the supplemental questions below. In the Subject line to your email please include preferred shift: Patrol Services Offer for Baker or Charlie Shift to be considered.