We are looking for a skilled and dynamic Office Manager to join our team. As an Office Manager, you will play a critical role in the day-to-day operations of our organization, ensuring the smooth functioning of our office and supporting the work of our Field Representatives and Dues Paying Membership.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all administrative aspects of our office, including managing schedules, organizing meetings and events, maintaining office supplies, and supervising administrative staff. In addition, you will be responsible for managing employee relations and grievances, ensuring compliance with federal and state labor laws, and maintaining accurate financial records.
We are seeking an individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong background in office management and administration. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and priorities, and collaborating with staff at all levels of government organizations I.e. DOL, DOJ, NGB, Congress etc.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for ensuring that organizations run efficiently and effectively and have a commitment to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and ethical conduct, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our team at a Labor Organization for Federal Employees. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Labor Relations, Labor law, or experience as a paralegal or law clerk.
- Oversee daily operations of the office
- Provide administrative support to senior management and union members
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, events, and training sessions
- Maintain and organize union documents, contracts, and agreements
- Ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws
- Manage employee relations and grievances
- Maintain accurate and timely financial records
- Manage office budget and purchasing
- Supervise administrative staff
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. If you are an organized and detail-oriented individual with a passion for Labor Relations and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Labor Relations, Labor law, or experience as a paralegal or law clerk
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with database management and financial software
- Experience working in a unionized environment is preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion