We have an opening for an Office Administrator with a professional organization . The Administrative Assistant provides support to the managers within the organization and includes heavy interaction with clients, Board Members and outside vendors.
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Sort and distribute mail
• Distribution of documents including board meeting packets, meeting minutes, meeting mailings, and other documents as necessary.
• Prepare for meetings, lunches, trainings and other in office events
• Prepare correspondence and communication and ensuring information is accurate and complete and all files are maintained.
• Manage conference room reservations and other facility reservations as directed
• Manage the organization’s social media accounts
• Assist Accounting and other departments with tasks as necessary
• Minimum 3 years of administrative experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
• Ability to accurately type 35+ WPM
• Must be able to represent the organization in a professional manner