Position: Night Auditor
JOB OVERVIEW: Balance room, restaurant and bar work daily. Post and balance charges and settlements in a timely and efficient manner. Maintain files and reset the systems for next day operations.
REPORTS TO: Night Audit Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
2. Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
3. Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
4. Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
5. Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.