NASA AUDIO VISUAL ENGINEER SR
Job ID: 2113682
Location: GREENBELT, MD, United States
· Apply advanced engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or video systems used for NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Television Operations.
· Review and prepare engineering and technical analysis reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
· Apply engineering principles to perform video system architecture design, computer system integration, computer and telecommunications configuration management, and quality assurance testing of computer and telecommunications systems in support of GSFC’s video systems
· Support the installation of equipment in both telecommunications closets, the GSFC Cable TV Head-end, as well as GSFC TV Operations Master Control Room.
· Review Change Requests, Work orders, Incident tickets, and equipment records for completeness and accuracy.
· Submit requisitions for materials, tools, and supplies as needed.
· Inspects completed work accuracy to verify conformance and compliance to Government standards and regulations.