As a Logistics mover you will be responsible for Loading and unloading vehicles containing household goods, office furniture or other goods in a safe and careful manner. Moves consist of Military, Corporate & Government customers.
How we are different from pther moving companies:
- Paid CDL License(based on performance)
- Paid training to become a Non CDL Driver and earn a fast promotion
- We promote based on performance not only length of service
RESPONSIBILITIES: (include the following: Other duties may be assigned.)
- Possess the ability to properly and safely lift, pack, load and unload vehicles as required.
- Write complete and accurate inventory of household contents, office furniture or other goods when required.
- Assist in the preparation of vehicles before leaving the warehouse to assure that all materials are placed on the vehicle.
- Assist when necessary, in any operation of the warehouse.
- Must frequently lift and/or move more than 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 250 pounds with the assistance of others and proper equipment.
- Write, speak and understand English.
- Be able to pass a Drug Test and Background Check
- Apply common sense understanding of written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb and balance.
- The employee will frequently lift and/or move more than 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 250 pounds with the assistance of others and proper equipment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma (or GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver’s Licenses is (not required, preferred for promo growth)
INTERSTATE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid TrainingCompany paid life insurance
- Health, dental and Vision insurance
- Gym Membership Plan(Onelife Fitness)
- 401K contribution (Matching)
- Tuition assistance
Interstate is a growing company in need of talent to join us in the Moving Industry. The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses a worldwide group of transportation, warehousing, relocation management, logistics and real estate solutions serving government, corporate, and individual clients