Loads and unloads vehicles containing household goods, office furniture or other goods in a safe and careful manner.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Assists in the inspection of the truck assigned for noted damages, flat or worn tires and travel worthiness.
- Assists in the preparation of vehicle before leaving warehouse to assure that all materials are placed on vehicle and that any defects are noted and all fluid levels are checked and taken care of.
- Possess the ability to properly and safely lift, pack, load and unload the vehicle as required.
- Writes complete and accurate inventory of household contents, office furniture or other goods when required.
- Assists in any capacity as directed by the crew leader on the assigned job.
- Assists when necessary, in any operation of the warehouse.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: One to three months related training.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE, including disability/vets