Interested in making your mark at a 100% employee-owned firm? Wiley|Wilson has 180+ employee-owners serving clients in five different locations and we are looking for the right person to grow with us!
We are looking for a Mechanical EIT to join the team at our Lynchburg, VA office immediately. We want to add someone to our team who will think both creatively and logically to come up with innovative design and development solutions. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee ownership (ESOP)
- Generous benefits, including
- Multiple group health insurance options
- 401k with up to 6% matching contribution
- Four weeks of PTO + 9 holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
The candidate selected for this position will:
- Work on projects under Project Lead
- Develop design capabilities and perform research related to project design
- Prepare the drawings of designs he/she has originated or from sketches provided by others
- Participate in field teams
- Performs routine design tasks, makes quantity take-offs, and helps prepare estimates as assigned
The Mechanical EIT should demonstrate:
- Great work ethic
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for managing communications with peers, colleagues, and clients