This role is responsible for working with the Manager of Digital Marketing of Jewelry to oversee and execute the day-to-day customer acquisition and brand campaigns across all.. The ideal candidate will have an advanced working knowledge of search marketing (e.g. Google, YouTube, Bing, etc.), an ability to effectively communicate internally and with multiple agencies. The ideal candidate will be forward-thinking, resilient, team-oriented, inquisitive with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability and desire to self-teach/lead.
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities:
• Manage new campaign and copy creation, based on quarterly product hierarchy and promotional calendar.
• Continually test/optimize all aspects of campaigns.
• Liaise with brand marketing teams, merchandising teams, vendors, search platform partners and agencies to obtain information and ensure alignment with internal direction and external best practices.
• Research, consult and educate various internal audiences on measuring search marketing initiatives and addressing search marketing issues.
• Play an important role in Search Marketing strategy, tactics, budget as executed by agency partner. Drive changes in channel based on organizational priorities.
• Ensure delivery of product feed and creative assets to agency partner. Ensure that payments are made to search engine partners.
• Reporting/Analysis: Track and analyze channel tactics through platform and Adobe Analytics data. Provide daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights to organization for channel and provide strategic direction and guidance on goals.
• Present data and strategy to others to gain consensus among the wider team.