MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE—STATE FARM INSURANCE AGENT TEAM MEMBER
SALARY BASE PLUS COMMISSION
As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationship within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home, and life insurance. This position will allow you to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent, too.
1. Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate
products and service.
2. Establish customer relationship and follow up with customers, as needed
3. Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
1. Salary plus commission
2. Paid vacation and personal/sick days
3. Valuable experience
Training Program Includes:
1. Learning to market Property and Casualty Insurance produces
2. Setting sales and growth goals
3. Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agents role and office logistics
4. Learning how to network effectively
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume and we will follow up with you for the interview process.