Development Assistant manages donor relations and systems coordination for CRS and affiliate fundraising. The Development Assistant supports donor recruitment, cultivation, and solicitation via direct mail, social media, and online giving platforms. The Assistant tracks donations and performs benchmark data analysis. The Assistant is also responsible for implementing fundraising events with the Development team.
· Assists the creation and implementation of the Development Plans that incorporate strategies in direct mail, annual appeals, major donors, monthly donors and planned giving
· Tracks all donor engagement and generate database reports to assist in moves management and donor cultivation
· Records donations on an ongoing basis in the donor database and generates acknowledgments and thank you letters as needed.
· Tracks quantitative and qualitative campaign results and compiles relevant reports for management, including the development of a pipeline report for weekly updates.
· Lead Point of contact for all matching gift and online giving portals
· Provides logistical and administrative support for cultivation and fundraising events for CRS and Affiliates, to include virtual on-site events, races, facilities tours on more.
· Support Planned Giving donor relations
· Assist Director of Development and Affiliate Executive Directors with individual donor and foundation research
· Assists team with administrative tasks and duties as requested
· Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer