Shifts available: Weekend morning & evenings.
- Monitoring the Bistro area for refreshments, music, cleanliness
- General administrative duties
- Welcoming and support the hospitality of a Sunrise community.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Proven experience in a customer service role is also required, having demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- You must have good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills as well as be an organized record keeper
- Proficiency in computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.