· Check vehicle to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
· Check vehicle to make sure all DOT Hazmat and safety placards are secured and displayed properly.
· Maneuvering truck into loading or unloading positions and checking that the vehicle and loading equipment are properly position and tied down.
· Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources and verifying instructions and routes.
· Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
· Properly securing cargo for transport to ensure load is secure.
· Submit reports as required to JPLC project manager on daily and weekly bases
· Ability to be 100% responsible for load.
· Exhibit good communication