· Greet all members in a warm and enthusiastic manner, provide silverware and appropriate menus, and advise of any daily specials.
· Seat members in appropriate sections and fairly to all servers.
· Answer the telephone after no more than three rings, and assign orders to servers.
· Handle closing of member transactions in restaurant and room services, close out register, and balance out cash for shift.
· Set up host stand with menus, blank checks, cash trays, register tape, candy, change, vouchers, etc. Check tables to ensure proper set up for each shift.
· Check member tables to ensure member service and food quality are satisfactory and up to Belle Haven Country Club standards.
· Notify a manager immediately of any member complaints.
· Use proper etiquette guidelines for seating members.
· Practice and observe all safety rules and procedures.
· Assist all service personnel in any duties as requested.
· Maintain and follow all cash handling procedures.
· Ability to accurately use various office software.