· Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks for members, guests and the service bar.
· Serve wine and other draught or bottled beer.
· Collect membership number for drinks and food served.
· Order and requisition liquors and supplies.
· Place bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive display.
· Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
· Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in bar area.
· Notify a manager immediately of any guest issues, complaints or unfamiliar questions.
· Use proper etiquette guidelines with members and guests.
· Practice and observe all cleanliness, sanitary, safety and health rules and procedures at all times. Assist all service personnel in any duties as requested.