Position: Line Cook
Accountable to: Executive Chef, Sous Chef(s), Kitchen Supervisors, General Manager, Corporate Team
Consistent execution of Yates Restaurant Group (YRG) quality standards, operating systems, procedures, philosophies, and cultural icons.
· Adherence to YRG’s quality standards, operating. systems/procedures, and food sanitation & safety regulations/requirements.
· Promote a safe and healthy work environment and superior guest experience.
· Help to ensure Back of House facilities are maintained.
· Represent, support, and protect the YRG brand.
• Follow proper prep procedures, including always using approved, standardized recipes
• Follow procedures for food execution using line builds.
• Adherence to recipes and proper preparation and plating technique.
• Adherence to operating systems, procedures, and standards.
• Ensure all company specifications are followed.
• Maintain strict adherence to proper food safety and sanitation procedures.
• Ensure a safe work environment in the Back of House to reduce the risk of injury
• Actively support security procedures in the restaurant to protect employees,
guests, and company assets.
• Participate in and support company-provided training and development programs and initiatives.
• Support a culture of transparency and trust in the restaurants through ongoing, direct communication and open two-way feedback.