Our personal approach and dedication to each and every client is an intricate part of the services we provide. We pride ourselves on offering the very best in skin care, including galvanic facials and body therapies. Our team of professional beauty and massage therapists bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to The Fountains Day Spa.
* Must currently be licensed to practice massage in the state of Virginia
* Must adhere to local and state massage therapy licensing laws and regulations
* Must be a TEAM PLAYER!!!
* Must have an understanding, belief, and be passionate about the healing benefits of massage therapy and body works.
* Must have knowledge of multiple modalities including, but not limited to Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage.
* Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, and sales
Principle Job Duties Include:
* Perform consecutive 50, 80, or 100 minutes quality massage therapy sessions
* Perform integrated customized sessions based on clients' individual needs
* Promote the health and wellness benefits and recommend treatment plans to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
* Create an excellent experience for members/guests through a friendly and helpful attitude- SMILE!
* Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas- This is our home away from home so let's make it clean and inviting!! Benefits Include:
*Insurance (one of the best for the industry) Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield (for full-time employees) *Cash and check tips *Paid Holiday Leave *Paid Vacation Leave