The housekeeping attendant position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
• Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
• Job functions to include cleaning assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use. Stocking carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management.
• Reporting all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and or manager.
• Reporting any guest property that may be leftover in the room directly to the front desk and management.
• Accommodating and assisting guest requests whenever possible
• Ensuring guest and associate safety at all times.
• Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures
• Assisting to clean any areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include but not limited to associate break room, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
• Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
• And any other duties as requested by the management team.