● Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
● Opens door for guests arriving and departing.
● Accommodates any special needs of guests, i.e., boosters, highchairs, disabilities.
● Process To-Go and Delivery Orders
● Manage Wait List when the restaurant is busy
● Providing menu recommendations and additional information
● Upselling additional products when appropriate.
● Taking orders using software, order slips, or by memorization.
● Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
● Delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion to outside guests.
● Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
● Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the restaurant
● Providing exceptional customer experience.
● Prior experience as a host is a plus
.● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
● Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
● Must be a team player.