KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
• Ability to read and speak English proficiently and interact with guests, associates and law enforcement.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to understand and follow guidelines, procedures and company standards.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree( GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.