**REQUIREMENT FOR EMPLOYMENT**MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19**PROOF OF VACCINE WILL BE REQUIRED TO INTERVIEW**
We are looking for dependable, punctual, and hard-working Event Delivery Team Members for loading, setting-up, delivering and breaking down tables, chairs, and other furniture for weddings and events in the DMV area. We rent our furniture for luxury events so professionalism is a must. Our inventory is vintage and antique, so you must handle all items with extreme care. You must have reliable transportation to work and be able to lift 75+ lbs. A positive attitude, great customer service, and dependability are musts for this position! Sometimes there are early mornings and there are often late nights and long hours. It is hard work, but you will have fantastic coworkers and be part of a growing company.
What you bring to the table:
- Punctual: We will pay you to be 15 minutes early to each shift. It’s that important!
- Professional: You will be the face of the company when onsite and will be interacting with the client.
- Communication: We are looking for someone who will stay in contact with the Something Vintage Rentals team throughout their delivery and pick-up and inform us if any problems arise.
- Team Player: You will be working early morning, late nights, and long days. Willingness to work hard, work fast, and have a positive attitude throughout your shift is a must!
What we require:
- Reliable transportation to and from work. (We are NOT metro accessible)
- Week and Weekend Availability. (Typical shifts are on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). Shifts can be early mornings, afternoons, and late nights.
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs
- 1+ year of Moving, Loading, or Transportation Experience.
- Proof of COVID Vaccine
- Criminal background check if hired.
When you’ll do it:
This is a part-time, seasonal position
- April, May, June, August, September, and November: 20-40 Hours per Week
- January, February, March, July, and December: 0-20 Hours per Week
- Open weekend availability is a must! You will be working late nights, early mornings and long hours