• High school diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under company insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written Strong sales orientation
• Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management and the ability to adapt easily to fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Daily activity may consist of: physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds as well as sitting and standing for extended periods of time during the estimating and disassembly process. The working environment consists of; exposure to fumes, chemicals and dust, along with high levels of noise and subjectivity to weather conditions both inside and outside. In addition, a regular exposer to work near mechanical parts. Caliber emphasizes a mandatory requirement to wear protective equipment when necessary. Visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned is a must.