· Open or close kitchen in absence of Executive Chef, Sous Chef or Lead Cook.
· Prepare kitchen operations for daily and routine functions and operations
· Adhere to all prepared written recipes for all menu items.
· Report out of stock items to the Executive Chef.
· Prepare all sauces and all dishes for breakfast and lunch menus.
· Help set-up restaurant and employee cafeteria food items and menu offerings.
· Prepare all menu and featured items under the Executive Chef’s direction.
· Supervise and assist dishwashers and pantry personnel.
· Perform dinner set-up duties according to the Prep List schedule. Maintain health and sanitation standards.