MedStar is seeking a full time Carth/Vascular Technologist at Georgetown University Hospital.
The Cardiovascular Technologist performs non-invasive testing for use in the diagnosis of heart and vascular diseases. This includes exercise stress testing, pacemaker evaluation, tilt table, Holter Monitor, SAECG, transtelephonic monitoring, ECG, and respiratory analysis.
* High School graduate.
* One year cath lab experience preferred.
* One of the following certifications required:
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- Registered Cardiovascular Technologist (RCVT)
- Registered Radiology Tech (ARRT) with one of the following specialty certification
- CI (Cardiac Interventional Radiography) ·
- CV (Cardiovascular Interventional Radiography) ·
- VI (Vascular Interventional Radiography)