Dogtopia, the industry leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate opening for an energetic and organized individual to be the star of our playroom as a Canine Coach. Extensive training is provided for this position and we have both full-time and part-time positions available. If you LOVE dogs and caring for them, then this IS the role for you!!
• You love dogs and would love to care for them all day, every day!
• You produce high quality work and want to know exactly what is expected of you.
• You’re the kind of person who takes your job seriously.
• You’re focused on achieving goals consistently and efficiently.
• You’re careful not to make mistakes and can be counted on to keep all the dogs in your care safe and well cared for!
• You are cooperative, helpful and careful.
• You enjoy working in a collaborative harmonious teamwork environment.
*If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Canine Coach role.
We’re Dogtopia and we are a unique breed! We love and care for our Pet Parents’ pups like they are our own. A big part of our success is that we hire great people, who love dogs, and we treat them exceptionally well and reward them for their excellence. We provide you with the industry best training in dog behavior and care, and we equip you with the skills to make every day the Most Exciting Day Ever for every dog in your care. This is why Dogtopia is the industry leader and wins customer driven awards and recognition year after year!
We are also proud to be deeply invested in giving back to our communities through our Dogtopia Foundation’s Fetch It Forward initiatives with a mission that Enables Dogs to Positively Change Our World.
ABOUT THE CANINE COACH ROLE:
• The focus of the Canine Coach is to create a safe, fun, and clean play environment for each pup.
• You interact with dogs of all sizes and breeds, and you are always on stage. All rooms are equipped with cameras so Pet Parents can stay engaged with their dogs and watch the fantastic experience you create for their pup.
• You care for all furry friends as if they were a part of your family.
• You take your jobs seriously while having fun creating the Most Exciting Day Ever for the pups in your playroom.
• This can be a dirty (yet very rewarding) role that requires you to be active and on your feet for your shift.
As a DOGTOPIAN, you'll live and love life like a dog while making a tangible difference in the lives of dogs and our communities:
- We LOVE life unconditionally like a dog.
- We STAY loyal to our pack.
- We CHASE the absolute highest standards of safety.
- We PLAY to our fullest potential.
- We TREAT every day like It’s the Most Exciting Day Ever!