The HR Certification Institute®, is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession, setting the standard for HR rigor, excellence and expertise for more than 45 years. We are a dynamic non-profit with a hard-working, committed team. Want to know more about what life is like at HRCI?
Some duties: · Spearhead the team’s transformation into a high-performing customer service and sales engine. (Team includes 5-7 direct reports)
· Oversee the day-to-day activities of the team; ensure the delivery of value-add services, provide effective problem solving, and drive sales opportunities.
· Contribute to Business Development’s sales goals to realize increased revenue, develop sales quotas and strategies.
· Implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience and effective sales solution.
· Implement training programs to develop additional customer service and sales skills. Select, train, coach, mentor and motivate the team to meet current and future sales goals.
At the HR Certification Institute® we are committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital status, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, union affiliation, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. HRCI is committed to ensuring that our workforce and volunteers reflect America’s diverse population. We know that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission.
Vision: People and organizations perform better because of us.
Mission: We enable people and organizations to discover, develop, and demonstrate their fullest potential through innovative learning and certification in the ever-evolving world of HR.
· Setting the Standard: We are a global market leader in creating professional and organizational value by delivering high-quality, forward-looking products and solutions that satisfy our customers’ needs – present and future.
· Exceeding Expectations: We are dedicated to continuous improvement to ensure that we deliver exceptional service, every day. We anticipate, listen to and respond to our customers’ needs.
· Valuing Employees: We are committed to the ongoing development and engagement of our employees and to cultivating a respectful, collaborative and participatory environment. We encourage continuous learning, recognize and promote our employees’ interests and strengths and celebrate their successes.
· Leading with Integrity: We model the highest ethical standards in our business practices and relationships. We promise to honor commitments and act with goodwill, integrity and professionalism.
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible schedule
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Bonus pay
• Temporarily due to COVID-19
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place