The Bartender team is responsible for all drinks made, the setup, service and breakdown of all outlet bars and catered events outlined through BHCC banquet event orders. Maintain a high level of drink quality and a standard pour for all drinks. Bartenders understand and seek training in a wide range of food and beverage service styles to exceed the expectations of members and quests. The Bartender works a flexible schedule and embodies the service culture at Belle Haven. Bartenders understand the member service is every employee’s most basic job description. All Bartenders are required to work weekends and holidays.
• 8 hour shift • Day shift • Holidays • Night shift • Weekends Supplemental Pay: • Tips
• Clocks in/out as scheduled.
• Stocks all glassware, beverages; liquor, wine, soft drinks, juices and garnishes needed.
• Maintains service equipment including daily cleaning and proper storage.
• Follows Club safety standards as outlined in Teammate Handbook and HR training.
• Anticipates member/guests requests and delivers service accordingly.
• Inspect the bar prior to opening to ensure cleanliness, orderly and all supplies are available.
• Understands menus being served and is able to answer questions by members and guests.
• Notifies culinary team about any member/guest allergies.
• Follows responsible alcohol service standards at all times.
• Follows sanitation standards at all times and maintains clean work spaces at all times
• Sets and breaks down event spaces efficiently, adhering to production schedules outlined in the Banquet Event Order.
• Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
• Clean the bar and the surrounding area of spills and other messes as needed
This Job Is:
• A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
• A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma Benefit Conditions:
• Social distancing guidelines in place • Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Licenses and Special Requirements:
• Food Safety Certifications preferred
• Responsible alcohol service certifications preferred Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Required to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, stretch and twist or reach.
• Push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
• Continuous repetitive motions.
Job Type: Part-time Pay: $13.00 - $15.00
Per hour Benefits: • 401(k) • 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off
Hours per week: • 20-29 Tip income: