The Software Engineer Associate is responsible for assisting with the implementation and testing phases of the software development life cycle and the execution of specific tasks to provide support for work generated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implements software for specifications of low complexity for limited scale systems.
· Manually tests and unit tests all assigned applications.
· Participates as a team member on various engineering projects.
· Works closely with higher-level engineers to increase functional knowledge.
· Develops understanding of products, manufacturing processes, and product applications.
· Writes application technical documentation.
· Suggests alternative methodologies or techniques to achieving desired results.
· Reviews new procedures as needed for the continuing development of high quality systems.
· Maintains awareness of technical advances.
· Follows departmental policies, procedures, and work instructions.