Post a Resume
Post a Job
Herndon, VA 20170
Security Clearance Required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Capital Rail Constructors is seeking a Professional Surveyor to join our Survey team in Sterling, VA. Assist with daily office and field operations and ensure layout meets all job requirements. Review and certify project drawings and reports as needed.
• Work alongside project Survey Manager to help with daily field and office operations.
• Oversee the placement of survey control and run office adjustments on field data.
• Ability to work 45 to 50 hours per week both inside and out in all weather conditions.
• Ability to work night shift and cover some weekends if needed
• Must able to meet with project managers and clients to discuss progress and schedule
• Must hold valid Virginia P.S. license
• Experienced in running and adjusting survey control networks is a must.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with clear driving record
• Able to pass a back ground check and drug test
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Trimble robotics a plus
• Experience using Microstation with Inroads and Trimble Business Center a plus.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
9701 Renner Blvd
Lenexa KS 66219
View All Jobs From This Employer
Copyright © 2014
All Rights Reserved.