Post a Resume
Post a Job
Tysons West Retail, LLC
1500 Cornerside Blvd
Tysons, VA 22182
Accomodations & Food Service
Security Clearance Required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
Description of Services for work at Tysons West Retail, LLC
1500 Cornerside Blvd., Tysons, VA 22182
Performs general preventative maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, equipment and grounds. Works under close supervision, assists in monitoring building system operations (excluding Wal-Mart and 24-Hour Fitness) and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling. Must speak English, be able to work with tenants and customers, have CFC Certification or be willing to obtain CFC Certification within 9 months of employment, have reliable transportation and be available for after hour emergency calls.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
2. Performs assigned day-today repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
3. Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records. Familiarity with preventative maintenance is a plus.
4. Be responsive to tenant requests in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
5. Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials s needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
6. Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of building and installed systems to include plumbing systems, roofs, drains, HVAC, etc.
7. Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
8. Maintain lighting systems throughout the facility, parking garage, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
9. Coordinate contract, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintain log of work order details.
10. Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
11. Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with the site.
12. Assist in snow and ice clearing operations, including the coordination of plowing and salting activities by outside vendors.
13. Maintain organized building files (O&M’s, As-Builts, etc.).
14. Perform all assigned work to ensure the safety of the building’s tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Oversee Porter and Janitorial staff
Education & Experience
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two years of related experience or training.
Certifications and/or Licenses
1. Valid Driver’s license.
2. CFC Certification or will to obtain CFC Certification within 9 months of employment.
1. Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
2. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
3. Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from tenants, customers and contractors.
1. Ability to calculate simple figures.
1. Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
2. Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
3. Requires basic analytical skills.
Other Skills and Abilities
1. Uses personal computer and/or PDA for work, email and training.
2. Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook.
3. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking climbing stairs/ladders and ability to lift/carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
4. High quality Customer Service Skills.
Scope of Responsibility
1. Decision made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
2. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to tenants and customers.
Tysons West Retail, LLC
Tysons VA 22182
View All Jobs From This Employer
Copyright © 2014
All Rights Reserved.