Post a Resume
Post a Job
Integrated Marketing Planner and Project Manager for NBC4 & T44
4001 Nebraska Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
Security Clearance Required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
• Collaborate with Account Managers and Sales Managers to conceive and develop ideas for presentations to advertising clients.
• Own the end-to-end development of creative, complex, and strategic sales presentations by using innovative concepts, graphics, and tools to highlight client goals and provide compelling research stories.
• Manage post-buy fulfillment of business development, multi-platform and/or other complex deals.
• Work with all departments to monitor the execution of campaigns and ensure communication between sales production and client is easy and effective.
• Coordinate the planning, implementation and status reporting of all phases of campaigns.
• Update website as necessary to fulfill deal commitments
• Interface with production, where needed, to ensure delivery of creative elements per the timeline.
• Act as a resource to train sales personnel in the station’s digital products and offerings.
• Develop station presentations and materials as needed.
• Maintain the national portal with updated marketing materials
• Provide regular insights of audience trends to sales team including presentations and sales positioning strategy
• Participate in coordination of various community projects with sales underwriting, including but not limited to, Clear the Shelters, Support Our Schools/Backpacks 4 Kids, Heritage/Diversity Months (i.e. PRIDE, Hispanic Heritage Month), and Season 4 Giving campaigns.
• Collaborate with counterparts at various stations and Skycastle to learn best practices and share ideas
• Manage and track all sponsorships and integrations including coordination with NEWS, Sports, and Production
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related degree
• Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel, solid Photoshop skills
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Washington D.C.
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends where applicable
• Knowledge and understanding of the Hispanic marketplace
• Bilingual preferred
• Strategic thinker, creative and imaginative mindset.
• Exceptional ability to create and write best-in-class sales presentations for agency and client decision makers.
• Proven ability to execute.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of advertising sales and promotional marketing preferred
• Ability to interact with and understand existing digital products, as well as emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
• Understanding of Omniture or other Web Analytics
• Ability to do basic coding in HTML and/or HTML5
• Basic Final cut pro or other non-linear editing skills
• Experience with graphic design and other presentation software
• Marketing, Agency, Broadcast and/or Digital Media Industry experience preferred
• MBA or Masters Degree in related field preferred
• Ability to navigate various departments and people personalities to successfully manage various station projects
• Extremely organized and able to help others become more organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4001 Nebraska Ave NW
Washington DC 20016
View All Jobs From This Employer
Copyright © 2014
All Rights Reserved.