Post a Resume
Post a Job
4001 Nebraska Ave NW
Washington , DC 20016
Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
Security Clearance Required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
A Content Producer for WRC-TV is responsible for:
• Writing copy and desktop editing video for stories as assigned by Platform Managers
• Working with Reporters and Anchors to gather content on all of WRC’s platforms, including but not limited to Out-of-Home, web and broadcast
• Research and produce news segments and other editorial projects as assigned by Daypart Managers or the Assignment Desk
• Develop and pitch story ideas
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years news segment producing
• Must be willing to work in Washington D.C.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must be 18 years or greater.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be available to evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Minimum 1 year experience in newsgathering and/or production
• Minimum 1 year experience writing, producing and desktop editing
• Strong desire to deliver news as it develops on all current and future platforms
• A sense of urgency and desire to learn emerging technologies
• Strong journalistic skills
• Solid digital shooting skills
• Experience editing content on a desktop editing system
• Ability to write, edit and produce under heavy deadline pressure without compromising accuracy or credibility
• Ability to field produce, conduct interview and shoot stories
• Ability to make priority decisions under deadline
• Team player mentality
Washington AL 20016
View All Jobs From This Employer
Copyright © 2014
All Rights Reserved.